- Our products are all sourced from French agriculture and local craft as shown by the official IGP, AOC and AOP certifications. The meat used in the composition of our products is certified French origin.
- This information is confirmed by the accreditations granted to the company by the French customs authority: registered importer, registered exporter, and licensed alcohol owner and distributor.
Freshness and Packaging
- Our cuts are sold vacuum packed, to stop the meat’s maturation and “freeze” the quality of the meat, assuring this way an optimum freshness and quality.
- Our products (other than cuts) are sold in paper packaging (only for whole ham on the bone), jars, preserving cans or bottles. These packaging enable longer shelf life.
- The minimal expiry date are 8 days for our cuts and 2 years for our jars and preserving cans.
- Two client profiles are available on the website : Clients (private individuals) and Business (professionals)
- Each profile is governed and regulated by its specific Terms & Conditions, as well as different prices and transportation and delivery conditions
- In order to guarantee optimum freshness and the best shelf life, meats will be cut and vacuum- packed only after your order has been placed and confirmed. Meat orders will require cold cut and packaging, which will take between 48 and 72 hours, and will only three times a week.
Shipping and delivery
We send our package or transporting pallets to any destination in Europe and Asia.
- All shipping is carried out in a controlled temperature shipping method, as provided for by our company or by ChronoFresh
- Special terms of shipping and delivery will be agreed by both parties before any shipping takes place.
- Private individuals
- We use isothermal crates that have been certified for pharmaceutical products shipping. In addition, our packages contain cold packs specific for food items, guaranteeing the safety of the cold chain during shipping.
- When placing your order, you will need to indicate the delivery address, which can be for example your home address, your neighbor’s or your work address.
Delivery period and carriers
- Delivery is carried out by specialized carriers once the order is ready. Delivery times are usually from 24 to 48 hours in Europe and 72 hours in Asia.
- VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Apple Pay, Android Pay, SEPA (Bank Transfers and Direct Debits) and Alipay.
- Payment will be required when the order is placed
- When professional buyers request a quote, they automatically enter into discussions with Les Terroirs du Chef, and will together set out the special terms regulating and governing the relation between Les Terroirs du Chef and the professional buyer.
Rates and prices
- Prices will be indicated only after logging on the website as either private individual or professional buyer.
- Prices available to professional buyers are provided for information purposes as they include delivery and shipping costs to France.
- Specific prices applied to any order placed by a professional client will be set out during the negotiations of the specific terms and conditions governing the relationship between Les Terroirs du Chef and the professional buyer.
Problem at delivery or non-conformity of goods
- If at delivery the product packaging is broken, torn or open, the Client (private individual or professionals) must verify the condition of the goods or products inside the package. If they have been damaged, the buyer must imperatively reject the package and write the reason for rejection on the delivery receipt (such as “package refused as opened or damaged”). The Client will then have to send a claim to Les Terroirs du Chef.
- Where the Client (whether private individual or professional buyer) sees that the goods are not conform to their description in the order, either in type or quantity, the Client will have to send a claim to Les Terroirs du Chef.
- Claims must be sent the same day the delivery took place or, at the latest, the first working day after the delivery date. The claim must be supported by photographs and a detailed description of the problem/error. The Client must keep the order form where (in case of identified and verified error), the goods are to be returned to Les Terroirs du Chef as a whole and in their original packaging (return and exchange fees are at the Les Terroirs du Chef’s costs).
- For more information please read our Terms and Conditions.